Here are some adorable pictures of Haely that her " Sarah " took (where she goes during the day for day care) the other day and made some really cute valentines for Geoff and I out of. I love Sarah and especially love that Haely loves her and I am so grateful for her everyday. Haely has been going there since she was almost 6 months old and has loved every moment of it. I wish that I could be home with her, but this I feel is the next best thing other then the first 6 months of her life that she spent with one of my very best friends Lindy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 31 2008
Haely Jae lookin soo cute
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(26)
-
▼
February
(8)
- No title
- What a fun day. We went up to the meadows at Mt. R...
- So I am not sure how good I am going to be at this...
- Here are some adorable pictures of Haely that her ...
- Happy Valentines Day to Haely. She loves getting g...
- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
- So at work today one of my co-workers asked if we ...
- Christmas time 2008
-
▼
February
(8)






1 comment:
Ahhhhh! That makes me want to cry! How cute. Thanks for the nice compliment. I can't believe how long ago that was!! She was such a good baby to watch. I still remember all the growling she did. Too funny!!
It definitely prepared me for little JJ and I will always cherish that time....
Post a Comment