Tuesday, February 17, 2009
So I am not sure how good I am going to be at this whole blogging thing. I think that I am to boring of a person because I see that so many people get on and write something about their day and I just have not had much to say. Nothing that anyone cares to hear about anyway. I love posting pictures of Haely and I am now starting to realize that Geoff and I have hardly any pictures of the two of us together or the three of us together and that makes me very sad. I see all of these super cute pictures of all these fun things that my friends do together with their kids and with their own families and it looks like such great times. I wish that I had those great moments to share with everyone. Maybe someday. So there is my thought for the day. I know not much good. I will try to get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 31 2008
Haely Jae lookin soo cute
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(26)
-
▼
February
(8)
- No title
- What a fun day. We went up to the meadows at Mt. R...
- So I am not sure how good I am going to be at this...
- Here are some adorable pictures of Haely that her ...
- Happy Valentines Day to Haely. She loves getting g...
- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
- So at work today one of my co-workers asked if we ...
- Christmas time 2008
-
▼
February
(8)






2 comments:
okay...that guilt trip goes right up there with thinking that everyone always looks as perfect as they do come church on sunday! they only post the fun things when they have a fun thing to post...repeat after me...I-AM-NOT-BORING
Amen Julie!!!
You rock girl! You are not boring! We just look like we have it all together. Have you even looked at mine and seen how long it has been since I posted? You are doing fine.
Post a Comment