This is what we woke up to Monday morning this week. I was so excited. Good thing Geoff only has a 10 minute commute now.
I love the snow.....
It was my day off so I got to stay home and play with Haely. We had dinner at my brothers house on Sunday night and it had started snowing on our way home. Haely asked if we could build a snowman. I told her that I did not think there would be enough snow in the morning to do that, but that we would have to wait and see. Well.....there was plenty. She was so excited. She loved it. She did not want to come in. We had a least a foot. It was so fun. And then the warmest that it got all this week was 18 degrees. The low every night has been below zero. We still have this much snow in our yard. Its so pretty.






No comments:
Post a Comment