Well I took a leap and cut my hair. I think that this is the shortest that it has been in about 10 years. It feels great. I am so grateful to have such an awesome hair stylist. (my sister-in-law Linda)
Cute Hair I like it a lot. Hey are we still all getting together at Rick's house on the 11 th of April? I hope so. Everyone in your family is invited. Jill, Kevin, Jarrod everyone. It will be fun!
I am an open book. I talk way to much therefore most everyone knows probably too much about me. I married my high school sweetheart and we have 2 gorgeous girls. They are my heart and soul. I would have loved to of had more, but lets just say that it is a miracle that I got #2 so we won't push our luck. I work from "home" and LOVE IT. I really wouldn't change a thing.
What can I say she is quite the character. She definitely keeps us busy. She loves everyone and everything about life. Most of it anyway. She talks to everyone everywhere we go. She thrives on playing with other kids. She is such a smart little girl and amazes us everyday with all the new things that she learns. She beams with joy for life and you just can't get enough of her
3 comments:
Cute Hair I like it a lot. Hey are we still all getting together at Rick's house on the 11 th of April? I hope so. Everyone in your family is invited. Jill, Kevin, Jarrod everyone. It will be fun!
Tami
WAY CUTE!!! How did I not notice that yesterday at the party?! I guess I was too obsessed with blue boogers!
it looks adorable!!! i LOVE it!
Post a Comment